To help us organize your thinking and approach to wealth management, we use a single, all-encompassing, and proven formula:
Investment Consulting is our core offering and the foundation upon which we begin to build our relationship with you.
Advanced Planning addresses the range of financial needs beyond investment consulting. It consists of four areas including wealth enhancement, wealth transfer, wealth protection, and charitable gifting.
Relationship Management involves three key tasks. First, fully understanding your critical needs and meeting those needs over time through a consultative process. Second, assembling and managing our expert team of professionals who have been carefully selected to evaluate all aspects of your financial situation and devise appropriate solutions. Third, working effectively with your professional advisors such as your attorney and accountant.
The Benefits of Our Wealth Management Process
No two investors are alike. Each has different circumstances and aspires to different dreams. As your personal wealth manager, we can help you meet your needs well only when we know you and your unique life situation. We believe it is important for us to deeply comprehend not only your investments and other assets, but your most important values, goals, relationships, and interests.
This level of insight provides several important benefits:
- It allows us to construct an investment plan that can maximize the probability of achieving all that is most important to you.
- It sets the foundation for our long-term relationship.
- It enables us to work with you in precisely the ways which you prefer.
Many individuals are choosing to work with us for a wide range of reasons, however four stand out above the rest:
- Wealth management enables them to streamline their complex financial affairs.
- Wealth management provides the expertise they want.
- Wealth management provides some insulation to market downturns.
- Wealth management facilitates a close advisor-client relationship.